Event Phone: 07 3846 2411
Event Trainer: Scott Zackeresen
May 22, 2023
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
8.30am – 4.30pm
$340 per person
Who should attend
Elected HSRs and deputy HSRs (Commonwealth system) who have previously completed the 5-day course.
This 1 day training course will provide an insight into legislative changes in the 2011 OHS Act. It is an opportunity for Health and Safety Representatives to update their existing OHS knowledge and skills needed to exercise their powers and entitlements as specified in the Work Health and Safety Act 2011 (Commonwealth). Under this legislation, HSRs are permitted to select an approved training provider.
Successful completion of the Comcare 5 day course.
- Your rights and responsibilities as an elected Workplace Health & Safety Representative;
- The legislative framework for Workplace Health and Safety:
- Hazards, risks, risk assessment and the hierarchy of controls;
- Issue resolution and representing members of the work group;
- Incident investigation and notification, report writing and the issuing of provisional improvement notices;
- Consultation in the workplace.
The Comcare approved training provider for this course is the ACTU. Training is delivered on behalf of the ACTU RTO.
Venue: South Brisbane, TLC Building, 16 Peel St
Venue Phone: 0738462411Address: